A powerful business planning tool with data for all states except Alaska, plus the District of Columbia. The Toolkit identifies and analyzes prospective Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF) geographies:
- Ultra-high resolution block-level demographics (population, housing units, and households) for RDOF-eligible areas plus data on household incomes, business establishments, employees, payroll, and population growth.
- Precise area calculations for every RDOF block group, block, partial block, and fragment.
- Forward-looking data highlighting likely rural broadband offerings that are expected as a result of the service-level commitments of the winners of the CAF II Auction.
- Powerful filtering tools identifying areas relevant to specific technologies.
- Powerful clustering tools identifying adjoining areas that could be designed and built as a single integrated network.
- Visualization tools enabling beautiful information-packed graphics for prospective investors and underwriters.
The National RDOF Toolkit includes competitive data on fixed infrastructure deployments by technology and by speed for every state (except Alaska) and for the District of Columbia.
The National RDOF Toolkit includes a downloadable link for a lightweight tool plus a physical USB drive that arrives in the mail with the full suite of software.