A powerful business planning tool with data for all states except Alaska, plus the District of Columbia. The Toolkit identifies and analyzes prospective Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF) geographies:
- Ultra-high resolution block-level demographics (population, housing units, and households) for RDOF-eligible areas plus data on household incomes, business establishments, employees, payroll, and population growth.
- Precise area calculations for every RDOF block group, block, partial block, and fragment.
- Forward-looking data highlighting likely rural broadband offerings that are expected as a result of the service-level commitments of the winners of the CAF II Auction.
- Powerful filtering tools identifying areas relevant to specific technologies.
- Powerful clustering tools identifying adjoining areas that could be designed and built as a single integrated network.
- Visualization tools enabling beautiful information-packed graphics for prospective investors and underwriters.
PLUS a single state or territory (per product name) of competitive data on fixed infrastructure deployments by technology and by speed.
This product is delivered via a digital download.